My 3 kids were fighting to get on the computer last night to do Maths. I think its brilliant - they even missed X-factor to do Maths!
I've forgotten my username or password ?
- Go to the Login Page.leanring
- Click on the 'Forgot your password' link.
- Enter the email address (used to register your account) or your username on 4to12Maths.
- You will receive an email address with a link to reset your password.
- Did not receive an email ?
- Check your enter registered email address or username.
- Check your email spam folder.
My browser is not supported ?
- You may have to clear your browser cache
- To clear your browser cache please click here
- Find your browser version and follow the instructions.
4to12maths Online Help & Video Tutorials ?
How long is the parent trial period ?
- The parent trial period is for 10 days.
- After 10 days you account is disabled unless you Join Up.
How do I join for full membership ?
- Go to the Join Up page.
- On the 2nd step of the Join Up process you can update your existing account by entering your current username & account password.
When will competitions be available ?
Is 4to12maths for schools in Ireland ?
- Yes, 4to12Maths is free for Irish school for the 2011/2012 school year.
What is the cost of membership ?
- See our membership pricing here.
I would like to add the 4to12maths logo to my website
- Yes, that would be appreciate, to add the clickable 4to12maths logo, copy and paste the html block below into your website page.
<a href="http://www.4to12maths.com"> <img src="http://www.4to12maths.com/sites/default/files/4to12maths.png"> </a>
Can students use 4to12maths at home as well as in the classroom ?
- Yes, students can use the 4to12maths both in the classroom and at home.
- A student wishing to use the solution at home enters the username and account password provided to them by their teacher along with their own secret word.
When will Problem Solving be available ?
- We are curently testing the 'Problem Solving' feature with a few classes.
- It will be rolled out to all users during Oct 2012.
Can I reset skill scores ?
- Yes, using the learning focus feature.
- Create a Learning Focus which includes the skills you wish the students to practice.
- Apply the new
Learning Focus to the students and click [Save].
- On the 'Apply Learning Focus' page,
- Select 'Backup and Reset all learning focus skill scores' from the multi action dropdown.
- Check the relevant 'Action' checkbox for the student accounts on which you want to perform this action.
- Click the [Update] button
- You may want to to this so that selected students start practicing skills from the same starting point.
- This action will reset the score to zero for all skills in the learning focus for the selected students.
- If a student had previously mastered a skill, this is still recorded and the student will see a new icon aside the skill indicating that they have previously mastered the skill even though their score has been reset to